Saturday, December 19, 2009

Moving in low gear

Well, it's been a tough month. I only lost 4.5 pounds. Up until this point I'd been averaging about 3 pounds a week. So, it was tough to read what the scale had to say. I had a nice little cry about it in the dietitian's office and moved on. I only have 13.5 pounds until I hit -100, so I plan on working really hard the next few weeks to see if I can make it. It'll be hard though...

With all this Christmas junk around, it's very difficult to stay on track. Yesterday, I ate 3 chocolate covered cherries. They were yummy...I felt guilty but the dietitian said it's ok to have something enjoyable every now and then...once a week she said would be good. It seems I don't get dumping syndrome. :( I suppose that's nice in a way, but at the same time, I was banking on it to help keep me away from the BAD stuff. Instead, I have to depend on my head...if my head was dependable, I never would've been in this fix! Oh, well.

No comments: