Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The increadible shrinking woman

Well, I'm pretty darn excited! On a lark, I decided to look through the smaller clothes in my closet and see if anything fit - I have clothes down to a size 16 that I got from a woman through Weight Watchers 2 years ago. Turns out, I now fit into an 18. WOOOOHOOOO!!! I don't know WHEN I was in the teens before. I know I was wearing 12/14 when I was 13 because my father's wife made me wear her clothes. Other than that...I just don't know.

NOW I have some nice clothes to wear! I have a suit I can use if I get anymore interviews.

I have to tell you I was practically dancing around the house in my "new" clothes. I guess in another month, I'll REALLY have to go shopping. Right now I'm an 18, but I had been wearing 26/28s that I'd hemmed and stitched - no wonder my therapist said I looked like I was wearin MC Hammer pants!

No comments: