Thursday, January 21, 2010

I miss things...

I'm at work. One of the guys had a big ol' bacon cheeseburger and fries. MAN do I want to just dive in!!!
I miss cereal too. I don't know what to eat for breakfast anymore...I've been eating eggs and turkey bacon every day! I know that's not the healthiest, but I just don't know what else to do. I have to eat protein. Cereal isn't protein. Protein shakes don't fill me up. Plus, I don't really care for the taste of them anymore. I guess I could try going back to yogurt. I had some about a month ago, and I just didn't care for it. I have to eat the Greek yogurt and it's very thick...life's rough when you have restrictions. :(
Protein bars might be nice, but I'm not supposed to eat them. Too many carbs.

Sorry...just complaining 'cause I'm starting to get bored with my diet.

I also miss fruits and veggies. Most meals, I just don't have the room for veggies. Today, I forced myself to eat my squash. Now, I have a stomach ache 'cause it was too much food (6 oz altogether).

Truthfully, I've allowed myself to get busy with other things. I need to dive back into my cookbooks and whip up some new recipes. Perhaps that'll help. Something that does NOT include chicken.

No comments: