Sunday, August 2, 2009

Have a I turned green?

I'm thinking of the Hulk, not envy. It's been an anger-filled morning. I at a whole half a cup of soup last night. I'm not supposed to have that much room in my stomach at this point. What's going wrong? Is it the broth? Washing everything down as fast as I take it in? Have I already stretched my stomach out too far (I don't know how...I've followed Dr.'s orders)? Am I just a freak of nature? I don't know. What I do know is that, right now, 1. I'm in panic mode and 2. I'm angry. I'm panicing because I keep worrying that this isn't going to work. Thankfully, I have a doctor's appointment coming up, but it's still 3 days away. I may drive myself crazy in that amount of time! I'm angery because I'm just mad at myself for being this freak of a person in love with food.
There ya go. I said it. I'm a freak. Those who know me and read this probably had no idea how I REALLY thought about myself. Lucky you, you're getting the true inside scoop on what I think of myself.

No comments: