Saturday, July 25, 2009

Emotions...they aren't kidding!

Ok...so in my little "Bariatric Surgery" handbook (I'm paraphrasing here) they say that it'll be an emtional roller coaster for a while. THEY WEREN'T KIDDING!!! Earlier I was watching America's Got Talent...I started bawling my eyes out (normally, I don't cry at that show...I skip the sappy stuff and just watch the talent, or lack thereof). Then I heard my husband pull in (he'd only been gone a few hours) and I started crying again because I was just SO happy he was home. Then I tried to do some homework, and I started crying because I was too overwhelmed and didn't even know where to start. I feel like a total emotional basket case!
There are a few other emotions going on as well, but I won't mention them hear. I'll let you use your imagination...

No comments: